The Gratitude Collection

Tuesday, August 25, 2015



"For each new morning with its light,
For rest and shelter of the night,
For health and food, for love and friends,
For everything Thy goodness sends."
~Ralph Waldo Emerson


"I am thankful for the beauty we find, once we allow ourselves to see." 

Ken Gehring | Ken Gehring


"I am so super thankful I have found something I enjoy so much."

Amber Carbo Privizzinni | Privizzini's Passion


"I am thankful for laughter I can hear through photographs."

Meagan Dwyer | Meagan Dwyer Photography


"Find that magical place in your world...and live there" ~ Unknown 
Thankful for fantasy and fairy tales.

Kristen VanDeventer Rice | Kristen Rice Photography-Buffalo


"So thankful, every time you look up at me!"

Melina McGrew McConnaughy | Melina Nastazia Photography


"Our relationship with nature is more one of being than having. 
We are nature: we do not have nature."  ~Steven Harper


This concludes our weekly thoughts of gratitude.  Please visit our facebook page for loads of inspiration and to contribute to our bi-weekly Facebook themes.   We can't wait to see you there!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Gratitude Collaborative All rights reserved © Blog Milk - The Gratitude Collaborative