Featured Guest {Solene Lombardo | Dare to Believe Photographie}

Thursday, January 2, 2014


As far as I can remember I have always loved Christmas time. 
I love the smell of our Christmas tree and the mandarin oranges, the beautiful lights, 
and I love listening to Frank Sinatra while having a cup of tea.

Creating Christmas gifts for my family or looking for the special present, finding lovely wrapping papers and trying new recipes are the things that I enjoy the most during this time of the year.

There is so much magic in the holidays and winter season. I am always full of gratitude for the cold December afternoons spent at home with my daughters and husband, watching movies or just being together. Feeling loved and sharing love is what I am forever thankful for.
















Living in Southern France with her husband and her two daughters, Solene is a young lifestyle photographer who loves capturing the essence of everyday beauty and documenting her girls’ lives with her camera.

Besides photography, Solene loves traveling, cooking, laughing and going to the movies. One of her main purposes in life is to follow her heart and always "Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Solene Lombardo | Dare to Believe Photographie: facebook | website


0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Gratitude Collaborative All rights reserved © Blog Milk - The Gratitude Collaborative